Notes for Visitors
HOME> Notes for Visitors
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for rent at the reception counters of the Front and the Main Halls.
- Smoking, alcohol, non-vegetarian foods, or betel nuts are not allowed.
- Pets, bikes, dangerous objects, skateboards, roller skates,children tricycles, and billboard leaflets are not allowed in the area.
- Please do not enter with improper attire or slippers.
- Please refrain from yelling, running, and littering.
- No paragliders, tele-controlled airplanes, kites or other flying objects are allowed.
- Unless with prior permission, photography and video recordings for commercial purposes are prohibited.
Visiting the Main Hall
- For safety reasons please refrain from touching the glass,climbing the railings, and mounting the exhibits.
- Please do not damage or take away any exhibits.
- Please turn off the camera flash lights when taking pictures. Video recording is strictly prohibited.