Ways to stay calm during the pandemic
#1 Keep Calm & Go Veg (I) - Vegetarian Fried Rice
1. PICKLED VEGETABLES
Ingredients: Pickled vegetables, chili, ginger, sugar, white vinegar, and salad oil
- Marinate pickled vegetables with sugar and vinegar for half an hour.
- Squeeze dry for later use.
- Stir-fry sliced ginger, then add oil, salt, pickled vegetables, and chilli.
2. FRIED RICE
Ingredients: Rice, bok choy, tofu, pepper, soy sauce, and salad oil
- Dice the tofu and bok choy.
- Separate the stems and leaves for later use.
- Heat the pan.
- Add oil, a little salt, and diced tofu.
- Stir-fry the tofu until they turn golden brown.
- Add pepper and soy sauce.
- Set aside for later use.
- Add oil, bok choy stems, white rice, and finally bok choy leaves.
- Stir-fry until the rice is soft and chewy.
- Add soy sauce, tofu, and stir-fry.
- Add pickled vegetables to fried rice.